Surathkal: Clicking a selfie atop a stationary goods wagon turned fatal for a 15-year-old boy at Kenjar on Wednesday, April 14 as he suffered 50 percent burn injuries after coming into contact with the overhead power line of a goods train at Thokur.
The boy is Mohammed Dishan, a resident of Jokatte HPCL colony.
Reportedly, the teenager came in contact with the high voltage live wire when he was taking his selfie after climbing atop the coach. The train was stationed was waiting for a signal to proceed from Thokur.
The doctors informed that the body suffered 50 percent burns due to electrocution.
GST's half-a-decade journey: tech usage to plug revenue leaks, Rs 1.3 lakh cr monthly tax 'new normal'
Could I still be infectious after COVID isolation? And should I bother wearing a mask once I’m all better?
A case has been registered by the Bajpe police in this connection.