18-year-old Mongolian monk dies after samosa gets stuck in throat

11:34 AM Jul 01, 2020 | Team Udayavani |
Mundagod: An 18-year-old Buddhist monk from Mongolia died after a samosa which he was eating got stuck in his throat in Mundagod Taluk on Tuesday, June 30. The deceased is identified as Bayar Javaklan Dashdorj, hailing from Mongolia and was living in Gomang Guest House in Mundagod Tibetan Camp. It is learned that he died gasping for air after a samosa that he was eating got stuck in his throat. A case has been registered in the Mundagod Police station scope.

Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.