30-year-old woman electrocuted to death while drying clothes

01:26 AM Apr 05, 2020 | Team Udayavani |
Mangaluru: A woman was electrocuted to death on Wednesday, December 4 while putting up clothes for drying at Asai Madaka of Manjanady village. The deceased is identified as Rohini (30), a resident of Asai Madaka. As per the sources, the woman came in contact with a wire that was drawn to fix a bulb when she was putting up clothes for drying. Though the main switch was put off immediately the woman could not be saved. A case in this regard has been registered with the local police and investigation is on.

Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.