Bantwal: A fire broke out in a house located in Chandtimar near Jakribettu in here late at night on March 6.
The fire was noticed in the house of Monappa Poojary. The kitchen and storage room of the house was completely destroyed in the blaze.
Though the cause of the fire has not been officially confirmed, it is suspected to have been accidental.
The fire department acted quickly, sending two vehicles to the scene to extinguish the flames. The firefighters were able to put out the fire, thereby preventing any further damage to the house. District Fire Officer Bharat Kumar led the operation, ensuring that the situation was brought under control.
Ford urges owners of some Lincoln SUVs to park outdoors because they can catch fire with engines off
Fortunately, there were no casualties reported in the incident.