Advertisement

Belthangady: Mother-son duo electrocuted to death

02:27 PM May 30, 2021 | Team Udayavani |

Belthangady: In a tragic incident, a mother-son duo died after receiving an electric shock at their residence at Kodandoor, Patrame village.

Advertisement

The deceased have been identified as Geeta (30) and  Bhavish  (4), residents of Kodandoor.

It is said that the incident occurred when they were switching on the water pump to supply water to the cows.

Police officials  visited the spot and conducted an inspection.

Advertisement

Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.

Next