Belthangady: Supermarket at Mundaje gutted in fire

08:27 AM May 21, 2023 | Team Udayavani |

Belthangady: A fire broke out in a supermarket on Didupe Road in Somanthadka near Mundaje here on  Sunday morning.


The fire, believed to be accidental, was noticed by newspaper distributors in the area at around 4.30 AM on Sunday.  The issue was brought o the notice of authorities. With timely help from the fire brigade and the locals, the fire was doused.

However, BM Hamza, the owner of the establishment suffered quite a bit of loss as the fire had already destroyed the goods stored.


Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.