Bengaluru: A fire broke out in an apartment in Bengaluru’s electronic city.
Reportedly, all residents are safe as they managed to escape before the fire reached their flats.
The fire erupted in two of the flats in the We Max apartment, resulting in a panic in the residential building.
The firefighters are currently fighting the raging flames.
It may be recalled that a few weeks ago horrifying footage of a woman stuck on the balcony of her burning apartment had gone viral. The incident led to two people losing their lives.