Four members of a family were injured after a fire accident, resulting from a cooking gas leakage in Vasant Layout near Munekolalu, Marathahalli.
The injured have been identified as Selva Naik, Sudhabai, and a 12-year-old boy named Manoj
The fire, triggered by the gas leak, quickly engulfed the residence in Vasant Layout, resulting in severe burn injuries to the occupants.
Swiftly responding to the emergency call, firefighters rushed to the scene and successfully extinguished the flames. Local authorities have initiated an investigation into the incident, with a case officially registered at the Marathahalli police station.
Minor fire breaks out in one coach of Bhubaneswar-Howrah Jan Shatabdi Express at Cuttack station