Chikkamagaluru: A youth died after an aluminium ladder he was standing on came into contact with an electric line in Pattgere Village of Kadur taluk.
AdvertisementThe deceased has been identified as Abhishek (27).
The incident occurred at a plantation on Sunday, November 26. Abhishek was reportedly picking coconuts at his plantation using the ladder when it accidentally touched the 11kV primary power line. Abhishek fell to the ground after being electrocuted. He was rushed to Kadur Taluk Hospital, but could not be saved.