Uppunda: In a tragic incident, a 7-year-old girl died after swallowing chocolate along with the wrapper here on Wednesday.
The incident took place at Balewadi village of Bijoor Gram Panchayat limits.
The deceased Samanvi was a class 2 student of a private English medium school.
Reportedly, while leaving for school in the morning, Samanvi wasn’t obeying the words of her mother. At this point in time, her mother tried to calm her down by offering chocolate. On the way to school, she swallowed chocolate along with the wrapper which caused her to choke.
She was immediately rushed to the nearby hospital where doctors declared her brought dead.