Covid-19 lockdown: Documents you will need if out on road

07:02 PM Mar 26, 2020 | Team Udayavani |
The entire country is now under a lockdown and the government has strictly ordered all the individuals to stay at home to prevent the spread of the virus. But if one needs to go out, then here are the documents you need Who needs ID Cards issued by their employers?
  • Medical personnel, nurses, para-medical staff and health care personnel
  • Employees of banks, public utilities, electricians, workers of conservancy services, people dealing with LPG, petroleum.
  • Employees of print and electronic media and those associated with newspaper delivery.
  • Railway, airport personnel responsible for the delivery of essential commodities.
Who requires authorization letters by employers?
  • Personnel associated with distribution of essential commodities under hyper marts, super markets, food delivery and e-commerce.
Who does not need any movement pass?
  • People going out to buy essential commodities like food items and medicines or health consultation.
  • People engaged in animal husbandry, agricultural and fisheries activities.

Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.