Farmer electrocuted in UP

11:32 AM Oct 09, 2017 | Team Udayavani |

Muzaffarnagar:  A 40-year-old farmer was electrocuted after accidentally touching an electrified fence in Jasoi village in the district, police said today.

The incident took place yesterday evening when Salauddin accidentally came in contact with an illegal fence in a field next to his own to deter animals, an official in the Titawi police station said.

A case has been registered and the probe is on, the official added.


Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.