Fire breaks out in textile shop in Chikmagalur

01:58 PM Jul 26, 2020 | Team Udayavani |
Chikmagalur: A major fire broke out at a textile shop in MG road of Chikmagalur district on Sunday, July 26. As per sources, the fire broke out due to a short circuit in the shop owned by Prakash. Clothes worth rupees lakh were burnt in the incident. Following the incident, the fire personals rushed to the spot and doused to the fire.

Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.