Applications have been invited for the post of Apprentices for the year 2021-22 by the Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR) under Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Government of India, Ministry of Defence in Bangalore. (Advertisement No.CAIR/HRT/Apprentice/2021-22/01)
The last date for submission of the application is December 10, 2021.
Note: Training of apprentices is strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentice Act 1961 and its amendments. Permanent employment is NOT guaranteed to the apprentices on completion of training.
Number of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees: 33 posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Trainee: 01 posts
The apprentice trainees will be paid a stipend for the duration of the training as follows:
- Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees: ₹ 9000/- per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Trainees: ₹ 8000/- per month
Age limit: (As of November 2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: Unreserved category – 27 years. OBC – 30 years, SC / ST – 32 years, PWD – 37 years
- For BE/B.Tech/Diploma apprentice trainees, candidates who have completed 3 years after passing the qualifying examination are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- For Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees: A Degree in Engineering or Technology (B.E. / B.Tech) granted by statutory University /by an institution empowered to award such a degree by an Act of Parliament.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprenticeship Trainees: A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by State Government / by a university / an Institute by the Central / State Government
- Shortlisting on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (B.E. / B.Tech or Diploma).
How to Apply?
- Candidates should first register themselves in the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) portal. For registration CLICK HERE
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: //rac.gov.in or //drdo.gov.in.
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per the list given below).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage.
- In the case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same will be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at CAIR, Bengaluru.
- Online Applications after the last date would not.be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Important documents required:
All applicants are required to bring a self-attested copy of the documents mentioned below along with the printout of the application form during document verification/joining
Documents to be carried :
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- B.E/B.Tech /Diploma Mark sheets for all semesters
- Degree /Provisional Degree /Diploma Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India/Aadhaar Card
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Two Passport size photographs
How to Apply:
- Candidates should first register/enroll themselves in the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) portal for National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) [mhrdnats.gov.in]. (Click here)
- Applications are to be submitted online through RAC Official website or DRDO Official website.
- Fill up correct details against all the fields
- Upload scanned copies of all the mandatory documents.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 10/Dec/2021.
For any queries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submitting the online application form: 10th December 2021
- Publishing list of candidates for certificate verification after scrutinizing of applications on DRDO website or by email: 16th December 2021
- Acceptance by candidates to join CAIR as Apprenticeship Trainee: 20th December 2021
- Interaction with the shortlisted candidates who have submitted acceptance to join: 22nd December 2021 onwards
- Probable date of declaration of selected candidates-Graduate/ Diploma apprenticeship (by email & CAIR notice board): 27th December 2021
- Probable date of joining at CAIR for Graduate/ Diploma apprentices: 30th December 2021.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: Click here
APPLY ONLINE: Click here