Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2021-2022: Applications are invited from ITI qualified Indian Citizens (Both Male and Female) for Enrolment for Apprenticeship Training in designated trades at Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka – 581308 and Naval Aircraft Yard (Goa), Dabolim, Goa – 403801. (Advertisement No. DAVP 10702/11/0045/2122)
The last date for submission of the application is December 20, 2021.
Note: Training of apprentices is strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentice Act 1961 and its amendments. Employment is NOT guaranteed to the apprentices on completion of training.
Number of Vacancies:
Vacancies at Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar: Total = 150
- Carpenter — 12
- Electrician — 16
- Electronics Mechanic — 16
- Fitter — 16
- Information and Communication and Technology System Maintenance — 04
- Instrument Mechanic — 04
- Machinist — 04
- Mason (Building Constructor) — 04
- Mechanic Diesel — 16
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance — 04
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle — 06
- Mechanic Ref and AC — 10
- Painter (General) — 04
- Plumber — 06
- Tailor (General) — 04
- Sheet Metal Worker — 12
- Welder (Gas and Electric) — 12
Vacancies at Naval Aircraft Yard (Goa), Dabolim, Goa: Total = 23
- Electrician / Electrician Aircraft — 03
- Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Radar and Radio Aircraft — 03
- Fitter — 02
- Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance — 04
- Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Instrument Aircraft — 02
- Machinist — 03
- Pipe Fitter — 02
- Painter (General) — 02
- Welder (Gas and Electric) — 02
The apprentice trainees will be paid a stipend for the duration of the training as follows:
- ₹ 7700/- per month for one year ITI Certificate holder.
- ₹ 8050/- per month for a 2-year ITI Certificate holder.
Age limit: (As of 01-April- 2022)
- Candidates should have completed 14 years and below 21 years of age as of 1st April 2022.
- Born between 1st April 2001 and 31st March 2008.
- Upper age relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST.
- Matriculation (SSLC) or equivalent qualification with minimum 50% Marks.
- Above 65% Marks in the relevant ITI Trade recognized by National / State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT / SCVT).
- Shortlisting on the basis of Matric (SSLC) and ITI Marks.
- Candidates in the Preliminary Merit List will be called for a written test and interview
- Height – 150 Cms
- Weight – Not less than 45 Kgs
- Chest – Expansion not less than 5 Cms
- Eye – 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses)
- Ears – Clear of Wax.
How to Apply?
- Eligible Interested candidates are required to register an online application through Apprenticeship India’s official website (CLICK HERE).
- On completion of online registration, Candidates are required to forward the “Apprentice Profile” along with required documents by speed / registered post
- Send the documents to “The Officer-In-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka – 581308”
- The documents should reach the above-mentioned by 20-Dec-2021 (i.e. 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment Newspaper dated 20th November 2021 Issue.)
Important documents required:
- Attested copy of Matriculation / 10th Class Mark Sheet
- Attested Copy of ITI Semester-wise mark sheet and all Semester mark sheet
- Attested copy of Category Certificate (For EWS/OBC/SC/ST candidates only)
- Attested copy of disability certificate (for PwDs candidates only)
- Certificate from the competent authority, if son/daughter of armed forces personnel/ naval defense civilian employee
- Certificate of undertaking stating the choice of establishment for undergoing apprenticeship training (see the detailed notification for the proforma)
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: Click here