Udupi: A cold drinks factory owner was electrocuted in his factory at Mundli near Karkala on Monday, June 22. The deceased has been identified as Ratnavarma Jain, a resident of Santrapettu at Karkala's Tellaru Road. A generator was used because of an electrical problem in the factory. An electrician had on Thursday fixed the electrical problem. Ratnavarma arrived at the factory on Monday morning and was electrocuted when he went to turn off the generator. Ratnavarma Jain was also involved in the Kambala and had achieved some laurels in the sport.
Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.