Kundapur: A fire broke out at a bangle store near Koteshwar Pattabhi temple on Tuesday, January 10. However, no casualties were reported.
The shop belonged to Shekar Poojary and a person named Sudhakar Jogi was running the shop. The incident occurred when he had gone out for lunch.
Locals who noticed the fire informed the fire personnel. There was thick smoke engulfing the building.
Rs 2 lakh cash kept in the shop was destroyed in the mishap. An electrical short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.
M’luru: Pacchanady dumpyard fire doused, Locals express health concerns as smoke engulfs surroundings