Mangaluru: In a notification, the city’s Commissioner of Police has revised and modified the areas earmarked as no-parking zones and one-way roads in and around the city.
Areas removed or added to the no-parking zones:
– Parking at Balmatta Road has been allowed for two-wheelers at New Balmatta Road adjacent to Dr Ambedkar Circle.
– Parking has been allowed on the road leading to MRPL from Suratkal Junction to the Primary Health Centre.
– Parking has been allowed from Padavinangady Youth Club to Mugrody Cross
– Both sides of the road from Hampankatta to PVS and from there further along MG Road up to Ballal Bagh cross is a no-parking zone.
– A stretch of 20 meters on the left side and a stretch of 200 meters on the right side on the Kudmal Rangarao Road to Court Road is a no-parking zone
– The left side of the road from KB Katte up to Janatha Bazaar is a no-parking zone
– The road leading from Karavali Circle up to 1st Cross Vas Lane is a no-parking zone
– The left side of the road from AB Shetty Circle up to the Fire Station is a no-parking zone
– The road leading to the apartments situated adjacent to Kankanady New Market is a no-parking zone
– The left side of Kudmal Rangarao Road, i.e from Bunts Hostel to PVS Circle is a no-parking zone
Roads modified as one-way roads:
– Shivaram Karanth Road from Dr Ambedkar Circle to Hampankatte
– The road from the bridge adjacent to Hotel Gold Finch up to Collector’s gate junction
– PMR Road leading from KSR Road up to Hotel Srinivas
– The road from Sharavu Ganapathy Temple cross (Hotel Vimalesh) junction joining KS Rao Road