Pune/Bengaluru: India’s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz today launched ‘Dreamfest’, an exciting package of financial benefits and offers that aim to light up the festive season for luxury car buyers, aspiring to own a Mercedes-Benz. The initiative includes a bucket list of financing options from Mercedes-Benz Financial, including low-interest loans, the lowest EMIs over an exclusive 10-year period, as well as assured buybacks with discounted EMIs for Mercedes-Benz owners looking to trade in their older cars for newer models.
‘Dreamfest’ is applicable till 31-October 2021 on purchase of select Mercedes-Benz models including the A-class limousine, The GLA, The GLC and the E-class. In addition, Mercedes is also offering the winner of a lucky draw the chance to meet seven-time Formula 1 world champion Lewis Hamilton and access to the F1 Paddock Club as part of an all-expense-paid trip to the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Booking a car is all that is needed to be eligible for the lucky draw.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India commented, “With gradual recovery of economic activities, the upcoming festive season will be a key enabler in strengthening the resurgent customer sentiment. ‘Dreamfest’ festive campaign from Mercedes-Benz hence promises exciting options for potential customers who are considering a Mercedes-Benz, during the auspicious festive period. We are confident these attractive offers will assist our customers with their purchase decision and will add immense value to them.”
“Mercedes-Benz is witnessing a V-shaped recovery with a strong double-digit sales growth in the January to August period. Our sales growth comes on the back of an exciting portfolio comprising 11 new products launched this year, and many more in the pipeline, promising further excitement for our customers. This strong demand for our products have also led to a waiting period which is now extended up to even 8-16 weeks for some of the car lines.” added Mr. Schwenk.
Key Offerings under Dreamfest Campaign
- Win a chance to meet the racing legend Lewis Hamilton along with an all-expense-paid trip to Formula1 Race in Abu Dhabi
- An exclusive lucky draw contest to book a car
- Lucky winner gets an all-expense paid trip to Abu Dhabi Formula1 race
- The winner also gets exclusive access to Paddock club, which enables to him to get a chance to meet Lewis Hamilton
- In case of any unforeseen travel restrictions the winner would be compensated with Rs. 10 lakhs as a gratification
Flexible finance options from Mercedes-Benz Financial:
- Low Interest of 6.99%
- Easy10 : Lowest EMIs with an exclusive 10 year period
- Star Agility : Assured buy-back with 40% lesser EMIs
Mercedes-Benz India inaugurated a one-of-its-kind ‘Mercedes-Benz Studio’ that aims at offering one stop-customized colouring solutions as per customers’ requests, along with other bundled service offerings
Key customized solutions of Mercedes-Benz Studio includes:
- Customize colouring | Repaint of Same colour | Two tone paint, Black Edition etc.
- Provide plethora of paint option like solid paint, Metallic paint, Pearl finish, Designo matte finish etc.
- Refurbish and restoration of pre-owned Mercedes-Benz
- Provide special colouring solutions for interior, door pads, seats etc.
- Mercedes Nona Polish, paint Maintenance solutions and Mercedes Benz car care products
- Offers extensive range of car care products. Customers have the option of choosing enrichment package during the service of their cars
- Demonstration of DIY car care products (Interior and exterior kits)
- Demonstration of options on accessories
20 years of Mercedes-Benz India and Sundaram Motors’ journey
Martin Schwenk commented, “It is an important milestone accomplished by Sundaram Motors and we are glad to have such long-standing partners with shared vision of customer centricity. Sundaram Motors continue to play an important role in the growth of the brand and create a strong loyal customer base with their impeccable customer experience.”
Sharath Vijayraghavan, Executive Director, TVS Sundaram Motors, “We are delighted to complete two decades of our association with one of the most iconic and desirable automotive brand globally – Mercedes-Benz. Our customer-oriented approach remains the key reason for our long-standing success in the ever-evolving automotive business, and we are excited to grow our footprint steadily and continue to remain the customers’ top preference in all these years. To mark this important milestone achieved, we are announcing an array of innovative customer initiatives under the tagline “Sundaram Signature Services” that would add unmatched value to the ownership experience of our customers, to whom we dedicate our growth and market success.”
Key accomplishments of Sundaram Motors:
10,250 cars sold, | 1, 68,000 cars serviced | 2,000 POC cars sold | 800 Manpower | Total Plot Area – 4 Lacs Square feet | Total Built-up Area – 2.51 Lacs Square feet
- In 2001 Sundaram Motors started with 4 new car display showroom | In 2021 the company boasts of a 41 car display capacity
- In 2001 Sundaram Motors began with a 20 work bays | In 2021 the company has 181 bays
- In the first 15 years Sundaram Motors expanded to 4 branches | During last 6 years Sundaram Motors added 5 more
- Sundaram Motors sold 5000 cars in the first 15 years and the next 5000 was achieved in just 5 years
- 10,250 cars sold, 1,68,000 cars serviced, 2,000 POC cars sold | 800 Manpower
- Total Plot Area – 4 Lacs Square feet, Total Builtup Area – 2.51 Lacs Square feet
Key milestones of Sundaram Motors’ 20 years :
- 2001: 1st Foot Print @ Bangalore
- 2005: 2nd Foot Print Service facility @ Coimbatore & MLR
- 2010: Hoodi (Whitefield) Bodyshop Facility Inaugurated
- 2013: State of the Art, One of the Biggest Mercedes Showroom @ Kasturba Road
- 2013: New State of the Art Facility in Coimbatore
- 2014: Madurai Showroom Operational
- 2015: Mangalore Exclusive Showroom
- 2016: Mangalore Workshop Inaugurated
- 2017: PMGR Workshop Added to the Existing Bodyshop @ Hoodi
- 2018: Echanari Workshop Added to the Network
- 2019: Home Run @ Chennai 3S Facility @ Ambattur
Sundaram Motors’ customer centric milestones:
- 2014 Inauguration of MB Certified POC
- 2014 One of the first 3 AMG Performance centers to be inaugurated in India
- 2015 Represented India in the Prestigious Customer Satisfaction Laudation event at Daimler AG Germany during Oct 2015
- 2016 MY Mercedes Service launched in India from Sundaram, Bangalore
- 2017 Premier Express Prime started at Coimbatore
- 2019 Premier Express Prime went live at KB Road – First in India
- 2020 DSD Next – First in South India
- 2020 Fastlane Body shop started at Bangalore – First in South India
Sundaram Motors’ key customer initiatives announced:
- SAFE – Sundaram Assured Future Value – Peace of Mind
- Dusk 2 Dawn – 24 x7 Service by Appointment – At customers’ service always
- Sundaram Secured Service – Special Service Package for Ageing Cars
Twitter – @MercedesBenzInd
Instagram – @mercedesbenzind
Media Contact: Mercedes-Benz India Pvt. Ltd.:-
Shekhar Das Chowdhury | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 98508 36477
About Mercedes-Benz India
Mercedes-Benz India pioneered the luxury car market in India. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world-class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz India is part of Mercedes-Benz’s Global Production Network and plays an important role in the CKD/MVP production network in Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
At these locations, Mercedes-Benz produces vehicles in various extension levels for domestic markets. The production facility carries an investment of more than INR 2600 crores and has the largest installed production capacity for any luxury carmaker in India. Mercedes- Benz India also has the largest network spread amongst any luxury carmaker, with presence in 48 Indian cities with close to 100 outlets. Through the exclusive AMG Performance Centres located in six cities including New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kochi, and Pune, the AMG performance sub brand of Mercedes-Benz also boasts of a strong retail network presence in the country.
Mercedes-Benz India now boast of the entire portfolio having ‘connected cars’. Mercedes-Benz India product portfolio comprises the locally produced Mercedes Maybach S 560, S-Class, E-Class Long Wheelbase, A-Class Limousine, C-Class and the GLA, GLC, GLC Coupé, long wheelbase GLE G350d and GLS luxury SUVs. Mercedes-Benz also locally manufactures three AMG models; the
AMG GLC 43 4MATIIC Coupe, the AMG A 35 4MATIC saloon and the AMG GLA 35 4M SUV. Completely Built imported cars portfolio includes the EQC, V-Class, CLS, C-Class Cabriolet, the G 350d, the EQC and the exciting AMG range.
In 2021 Mercedes-Benz’s motto is to ‘reimagine excellence’ and offer discerning customers the most desirable and sustainable products and services. Mercedes-Benz introduced the 2021 Mercedes me connect (Mmc) which is now equipped with new features deployed Over the Air (OTA) to all India customers with connected cars: Alexa Integration, Google Home Integration and Parking Solution POIs in Navigation. The company started 2021 with the launch of the S-Class ‘Maestro Edition’, it introduced the 2021 GLC, the New E-Class FL, A-Class Limousine, AMG A 35 4M saloon, all-new GLA and the AMG GLA 35 4M, the Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 4MATIC and S 400 d 4MATIC and S 450 4MATIC. Mercedes-Benz India sold 4857 units in H1 2021 with a 65% growth compared to H1 2020. In 2021 Mercedes-Benz announced the futuristic and more customer centric ‘direct to customer’ model, called ‘Retail of the Future’ (ROTF). According to this new business model, Mercedes-Benz India will own the entire stock of cars, sell them via appointed Franchise Partners, invoice the new cars to the customers directly, process the order and fulfil them, offering one transparent price and purchasing experience for customers.