Mother, son electrocuted to death in Kasaragod

05:55 PM Aug 21, 2020 | Team Udayavani |
Kasaragod: A mother and her son were killed after they came in contact with a live electric wire at Varkady Bolathankodi in the district on Friday, August 21. The deceased are identified as Vijaya (35) and Ashray (6) As per sources, the Ashray had accidentally stepped on the wire that had fallen on the ground and got electrocuted. His mother got electrocuted while trying to save Ashray. Both of them died on the spot. A case is registered in Manjeshwar police station in this regard.

Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.