Vital: Eco Vision, a manufacturing unit of areca plates at Balipaguli of Padnuru village has gone up in flames, here on Thursday.
As per the sources, the cause of the fire is a short circuit.
The fire that was first visible on the ceiling of the unit rapidly engulfed the factory leaving machinery and areca plates charred.
Meanwhile, the firefighters rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control.
Major crackdown against drug cartels: CBI, NCB, multiple state police register 127 cases, arrest 175
It is learned that materials worth lakhs of rupees have been completely burnt.