Short circuit: House catches fire, household materials charred

03:23 PM Aug 12, 2022 | Team Udayavani |

Kaup: An incident of short circuit at a rented house at Polipu was reported on Friday, in which materials worth lakhs of rupees has charred.


The incident occurred at the residence of Gururaj and Shashikala who are staying at Lakshmi Narayana Complex of Polipu.

The impact was such that the flames also spread across neighbour Krishnaraj’s house.

Due to this, even Krishnaraj suffered losses as fans, switchboards, and other materials worth thousands of rupees were burnt.

However, the untoward incident was averted by bringing the flames under control with the help of locals and firefighters in time.


Meanwhile, several officials visited the spot and assessed the situation.


Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.