Sullia: 4-year-old boy dies after being electrocuted

05:53 PM Jul 02, 2022 | Team Udayavani |

‎Sullia:‎‎ In a tragic incident, a four-year-old boy lost his life after being electrocuted.


The incident occurred at Ivarnadu under Bellare police station limits in Sullia taluk on Saturday.‎ The deceased boy has been identified as Hyder Ali, son of Apsar, a resident of Gattamane in Kedambadi village of Puttur taluk.

It is learned that Apsar had come to her parent’s house in Ivarnadu with her son. The boy accidentally came into contact with a live wire and suffered an electric shock, leading to his death, sources said.


Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.