Sullia: A mobile phone, which had been sent for repairs, suddenly exploded at a mobile shop here on June 20.
The incident happened at a mobile showroom in Bellare. A customer had submitted the Redmi Android phone for repair due to a battery issue. The phone suddenly caught fire and exploded.
The whole incident was caught on the CCTV camera. Fortunately, none were hurt in the mishap.
This is the second such incident in recent memory. Last month, another mobile phone of a woman exploded at an eatery in Bellare.