Two injured in gas cylinder explosion

01:26 AM Apr 05, 2020 | Team Udayavani |
Mangaluru: Two persons, including a woman were injured in an explosion caused by a leakage in a cooking gas cylinder at a house here on Monday, November 25. The injured identified as Manjunath (25) and Rekha (20) were admitted to a hospital. The window panes of the house located at Vas Lane as well as a car parked outside the house were damaged due to impact of the explosion. The explosion is said to have occured when the residents of the house switched on an electricity switch Pandeshwar fire service personnel rushed to the spot.

Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.