Udupi: Ambulance catches fire due to short circuit

10:22 AM May 17, 2022 | Team Udayavani |

Udupi: A social worker averted a fire mishap after an ambulance that was on its way to Manipal caught fire reportedly due to a short circuit near Kalsanka on Monday evening.


Krishnamurthy Acharya who noticed the fire acted swiftly and helped douse the flames with help of fire personnel.

Luckily, there were no patients in the ambulance at the time of the mishap.

Udupi traffic police regulated the vehicular movement.


Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.