Yadgiri: Dead baby snake in breakfast leaves over 50 students sick

04:33 PM Nov 18, 2021 | Team Udayavani |

Yadgiri: Over 50 students of a residential school in Abbe Tumkur fell ill after having consumed breakfast containing a  dead baby snake on Thursday, November 18.


The students were served Upma for breakfast and soon after they complained of uneasiness following which they were admitted to the hospital. It was later found that a dead snake had fallen into their food.

Further investigations are underway.


Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.