Youth electrocuted to death in Beltangady

09:09 AM Jun 02, 2020 | Team Udayavani |

Beltangady: An AC mechanic was electrocuted to death on Monday, June 1 in Kakkinje.


The deceased has been identified as Mohammed Shiraz, a resident of Atteje. He was running an AC mechanic shop at Ujire.

As per sources, the incident took place when he was undertaking repair work at the relative house. Though he was rushed to the hospital immediately he died on the way.


Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.