Chikkamagaluru: Class 7 boy dies of electrocution while plucking fruit

03:33 PM Jun 15, 2024 | Team Udayavani |

Chikkamagaluru: A 13-year-old boy was electrocuted to death after he came in contact with an electric wire while plucking a fruit from a tree in Kadur taluk.


The deceased identified as Akash was a Class 7 student.

Akash and two other students had climbed a tree on the Morarji Desai Residential School premises to pluck Jamun fruit.

At that time, Akash came in contact with an electric wire and suffered a shock. He was thrown to the ground due to the jolt.

He was immediately taken to the hospital but he died without responding to treatment.


Kadur police registered a case.


Udayavani is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest news.