Bengaluru: The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) has announced the provisional schedule of the SSLC Examination for 2023.
According to KSEEB, the examinations will commence from April 1 till April 15. Exams for all subjects, except for Hindustani and Carnatic Music, will be held from 10.30 am to 1.45 pm. Theory exams in Hindustani and Carnatic music will be held from 2 pm to 3.45 pm and practical exams from 3.45 pm to 5.15 pm.
Students/parents have been given an opportunity to submit any objections regarding the provisional schedule till November 28.
Objections may be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Director (Examinations), Karnataka Board of Secondary Education, 6th Cross Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru- 560003.
BJP files complaint with Karnataka Lokayukta on irregularities in ‘TenderSURE’ projects during Congress regime
- April 1-First Language Kannada,
- April 4- Mathematics, Sociology,
- April 6-Second Language English,
- April 8- Elements of Electrical Engineering-4, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering-2, Mechanical Engineering-4, Engineering Graphics-2, Computer Science, Economics,
- April 10- Science, Political Science, Hindustani Music, Carnatic Music,
- April 12- Third Language Hindi, NSQF Subjects,
- April 15- Social Science.